Bibliocracy.com Literary Contests
The 2013 Bibliocracy.com eBook Award
The Top Selling author on Bibliocracy.com will be awared one (1) Kindle eReader. The minimun number of eBooks that need to be sold to be eligible to win this award is 50 eBooks. The author will also be showcased in the bibliocracy Muse.
The 2013 Bibliocracy.com Avid Reader Prize
Bibliocracy.com believes in rewarding its avid readers for being part of our literary community and for supporting Bibliocracy.com authors.
The winner of the 2013 Bibliocracy.com avid reader prize will be the reader that purchases the most eBooks by December 25, 2013. A minimum of 20 eBooks must be purchased to be eligible to win this prize - one (1) Kindle.
Rules for both Contests
- All eBooks must be purchased on Bibliocracy.com
- Bibliocracy.com employees, members of their family or friends are not eligible to win
- Both contests close on December 25, 2013 (11:59 pm EST - USA & Canada)
- The winners will be declared on January 1, 2014
- At Bibliocracy.com's discretion, both eligible winners will either be provided with a Kindle 4 eReader or the monetary value of a Kindle 4 eReader (in US funds) paid directly into their personal PayPal account.